The entire staff at Esana Plastic Surgery & MedSpa is dedicated to bringing the highest aesthetic care possible under the close supervision of both plastic surgeons. Esana is unique in its ability to bring all your cosmetic needs into our two locations in Guilford and New Haven CT, from non-invasive laser services to medical-grade skin care, from minimally invasive injectables all the way to plastic surgery. By offering the full spectrum of treatments, our medical team can customize a plan to fight and reverse the signs of aging or to enhance and maintain your natural youthful beauty.
Welcome to Esana Plastic Surgery & MedSpa
Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Connecticut
The physicians and staff here value your time and comfort and perform the services with mindful attention to your goals.
Dr. Pan’s and Dr. Davila’s treatment philosophy centers on maintaining our patients’ natural appearance by utilizing our knowledge of beauty to balance and improve the face and body. The goal of plastic surgery is to achieve harmony by not drastically manipulating a person’s fundamental appearance or identity. It is this process of positively transforming lives that convinced them of this professional calling as plastic surgeons. Patients are always the focus of the educational process. This is achieved through extensive discussion in regard to the entire operative experience from beginning to end. In addition, our office strives to provide comfort and service to our clients at all points during their care.
Deborah Pan, MD
Dr. Pan’s philosophy centers on restoring or improving one’s natural appearance, rather than drastic alteration. Her surgical specialties include breast implants / augmentation, breast lift, breast lift with implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast fat transfer, tummy tucks / abdominoplasty and mommy makeovers.
Javier Davila, MD
Dr. Davila’s treatment philosophy focuses on honest evaluation and realistic expectations. His surgical specialties include breast implants / augmentation, breast lift, breast lift with implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast fat transfer, tummy tucks / abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty and mommy makeovers.
Esana Plastic Surgery Center & MedSpa | May 6, 2014
We create a customized treatment plan to achieve your desired look and feel
Surgical and Non-Surgical Procedures
Our physicians create a customized plan to help you look and feel your best by using cutting edge products and procedures, including:
- Injectables, such as Botox®, Dysport®, Restylane®, Juvederm®, Radiesse®, Sculptra® or Versa.
- CoolSculpting, a revolutionary FDA-approved non-surgical contouring treatment that freezes stubborn fat, which then is naturally eliminated from your body. No needles, no special diet, no supplements, no surgery and most importantly, no downtime.
- Ultherapy, a non-invasive anti-aging treatment that uses sound waves to lift, tighten, and tone loose skin of the face and neck to counteract the effects of time and gravity.
- Dermal fillers, engineered to integrate into your skin and mold to your distinct facial contours to soften lines and wrinkles.
- Plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body, which includes procedures such as breast implants / augmentation, breast lift (mastopexy), tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), mommy makeovers, liposuction, and eyelid lifts.
Skincare and Anti-Aging
For the best in skincare and laser therapy, our nurses and aestheticians help you fight the effects of aging and sun damage through a wide range of services:
- Facial treatments and chemical peels to reverse signs of aging
- Laser hair removal and IPL photo facials
- Spa facial, clinical facials, and acne facials
- Skin product consultation featuring our signature product line
- Microneedling with or without PRP