5 Plastic Surgery Procedures that grow in popularity
If you don’t recognize the person in the mirror anymore, here are the top 5 plastic surgery procedures millions of people just like you choose to look great and feel better about themselves:
1. Botox–Many of us start with the least invasive procedure, an injection of Botox or Dysport, embraced by millions around the world to soften smile lines around the eyes, frown line between the brows or forehead furrows.
2. Injection of fillers–For deeper wrinkles or for areas where the skin has lost its youthful contour, you may choose an injection of fillers (Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Belotero, Radiesse,Voluma or Artefill), that can be injected in a physician’s office. For a more long lasting solution, your own fat can be harvested.
3. Nonsurgical skin tightening—Many women and men do not have the luxury of downtime nor want surgery. A newer, non-surgical option is Ultherapy. This uses ultrasound to tighten without incisions. Ultherapy is widely appreciated because it has been so effective and you can do it in as little time as a lunch hour!
4. Breast augmentation—You may join the millions of women who select from the variety of available breast implants to increase the fullness and projection of their breasts, to improve the balance of their figure, and to enhance their self-image and self-confidence.
5. Tummy tuck—In this widely popular procedure, especially for women who wish to return to a more youthful body after having children, the surgeon removes redundant fat around your waist, tightens the abdominal “six-pack” muscles lying underneath, and in some cases uses liposuction around the hips to add to the slimming effect, restoring post-baby changes to pre-baby quality.